2020 IVF World Sprint Championships are in Hawaii (Hilo)
TEAM CANADA SELECTION PROCESS
World Elite and Club Championships,
Hilo, Hawaii. August 15-23, 2020
Intent to Compete in 2020 Hawaii World Sprints
All paddlers must confirm their final intent to compete for the following deadlines based on which trial they are attending;
- East trial September 22, 2019. Deadline is: September 16, 2019
- West trials, Calgary, September 28-29. Deadline is: September 20 to register.
- CLICK HERE to download an overview and technical summary of the Team Canada selection process.
- CLICK HERE to download the intent to compete form for submission before 16 September (east) or 20 September (west)
- CLICK HERE to download introductory information about Team Canada 2020
2018 IVF World Sprint Championships were in Tahiti
Read about this event on the race organizer’s website
Sprint Team Canada Selection Process:
In 2016, the IVF race format for the World Outrigger Sprint Championships was changed. Here’s a full overview document about the new race format.
Watch here for online forms when intent-to-race process opens.